ALICE PDX PORTABLE SLEEP DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM (Respironics)
The Alice PDx portable diagnostic recording device is intended for Obstructive Sleep Apnea screening, follow-up and diagnostics in polysomnography and sleep disorder studies. Patients can be tested in the hospital or at home.
The Alice PDx helps meet the challenges of home sleep testing. With patient-friendly features to help make the application process go smoothly, and the patented Good Study Indicator that provides a visual display of good quality data, home sleep testing can be done easily.
The Alice PDx includes:
- Alice PDx device and carrying case
- Sleepware G3 software
- Serial USB communication cable
- USB SD card reader
- 4 GB SD card
- Device holster and lanyard
- Starter sensor kit:
-- 2 Pro-Tech zRIP effort belts
-- Oral thermal sensor
-- Pressure cannulas (5-pack)
-- Nonin oximeter
- 2-year device warranty
- Unlimited software updates and site licensing
- Meets or exceeds AASM/CMS HST device guidelines
- Scalable from three sensors to full Type II testing
- Integrates with Philips Respironics sleep therapy devices for at-home sleep evaluation
- Low cost per study
- Conveys amount of good quality data collected to help reduce or avoid re-testing expenses
- Easy-to-read LCD sensor display, color-coded labels and colored sensor connectors
- “How to” DVDs for providers and patients
- Patented Good Study Indicator
- Color-coded sensor labels
- Durable design for heavy use
- Simple HST software application
- Total channels: Up to 21 with Optional EXG and ExG Yokes channels
- Standard channels: Pressure Based (w/snore) and Thermal Airflow, zRIP Effort (2), Body Position, SpO2 (also Pleth and Pulse Rate), Respironics Therapy Device Parameters, Pressure and Flow from non-respironics therapy devices. channels
- Optional Yokes/Channels (a): ECG Yoke; 3-lead ECG providing 3 measured and 4 derived channels for a total of 7 channels channels
- Optional Yokes/Channels: ExG Yoke: 4 Neuro Channels (EEG or EOG) and 3 Differential EMG, plus references and ground. channels
- INPUT IMPEDANCE:
- ECG: 10 M? per Electrode 20 M? differential M?
- EEG: 2 M? per Electrode 4 M? differential M?
- EMG: 2 M? per Electrode 4 M? differential M?
- ECG (a): 0.318 Hz to 81 Hz
- EEG b: 0.318 Hz to 35 Hz
- EMG a: 9.7 Hz to 86 Hz
- INPUT SIGNAL RANGE:
- ECG b: ± 4 mV
- EEG c: ± 500 uV
- EEG d: ± 150 uV
- DIGITAL RESOLUTION: Up to: 16 bits
- INITIAL SAMPLE RATE: Up to: 1 Hz
- MAX STORAGE RATE:
- ECG/ExG: 200 Hz
- Effort and Thermal Flow: 100 Hz
- Pressure Flow: 200 Hz
- Snore: 500 Hz
- Body Pos.: 1 Hz
- COMMUNICATION INTERFACES:
- Serial Protocol: USB PC cable
- SleepLink and Serial: communication cables for our therapy devices
- PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- Size: 5 L x 3 W x 2 H (12.7 x 7.62 x 5.08) "/cm
- Weight: Approximately 8 oz (230 grams), weight does not include batteries
- SYSTEM POWER REQUIREMENTS: Alkaline batteries: Three AA (1.5V) 0.43 watts typical
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ALICE PDX PORTABLE SLEEP DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMManufacturer: Respironics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (610) 687-6585
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.